Auto Glass Services
Do you have a small rock chip in your windshield?
Don't delay! Come to Glass Services so that we can repair that chip and prevent it from cracking. Each chip takes about 30 minutes to repair.
The proper installation of the glass in your vehicle is important to maintain the safety in your vehicle. Technicians at Glass Services have been trained and certified to replace the glass in your vehicle.
When you call us, we may ask you for the following information:
- The type of glass damage in your vehicle
- The year, make and model of your vehicle
- Options such as rain sensor, lane departure warning, heads up display, remote start and electrochromic mirror.
- Where you want the work to be done. We most often replace glass in our shop but we can come to your home or office to do the work or pick up your vehicle and deliver it back to you.
- Most replacements take 2 1/2 to 3 hours but it can take longer depending on the make and model of your vehicle. We should be able to give you an estimated time when you contact us.
Glass Services guarantees the work of our certified technicians and offers a written warranty. If there is a problem with the windshield not seating or sealing properly, Glass Services will take care of it at no cost to you. Our goal is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.